Thursday, June 18, 2015

Chapter 3

Once in a while it's nice to tear out the old pages of a notebook and start fresh. This would be the second such time for Blake Beyond Borders; hence, the titled third installment of my public musings.


I’ve contemplated the reboot of BBB several times in the last few months without any follow through. Perhaps I’ve just been waiting for the stars to align (or my equivalent: a rainy evening indoors with a cup of tea and thick insurance textbooks to put off reading). Regardless, I’m excited!

What is there to say now? I’ve officially graduated university with my business degree, though I’ve been working as an Auto Claims Adjuster (read: verbal punching bag) for the past eight+ months. Recently, I began running again, though more for stress relief than as a physical challenge. My girlfriend arrives in 26 days from Macau after about 10 months apart. Oh, and the cottage house I’ve been living in quite cozily is up for sale.


The time I don’t spend at work or playing Catan with my housemates is spent thinking about what my next big goal should be. More likely than not, that’s what this chapter will be about. Feel free to stick around and read as I try to decide and stumble through the early stages of independent adulthood.



Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment